- Admission Requirements
Admission must be taken by the student in person, by submitting the following documents:
- Marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test (CET) Examination.
- Original statement of marks with a certified copy
- Original Caste Certificate by students intending to avail benefits of the below mentioned categories:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribes including those outside specific areas.
- De- notified Tribes
- Nomadic Tribes
- Other Backward Classes
- Passing certificate and certified copy of document indicating the date of birth, for example, school leaving certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- In the case of a student migrating from another University, a Provincial Eligibility Certificate issued from the Mumbai University will be required. Application for the certificate is to be made to the Registrar of Mumbai University in the prescribed form along with the prescribed fees.
- In the case of a student passing out from a college affiliated to the Mumbai University, a Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from that college will be required. The application for the T.C. should be sent through this college ion the prescribed form.
- Foreign students seeking admission should produce their passport and student visa at the time of admission. Those holding tourist visas or entry visas will not be considered.
- At the time of admission, every student must undertake to attend at least 75% of the total number of lectures held in each semester.